Me: There was an alligator in the parking lot at my friend’s apartment complex.
Coworker: Really? There was a snake outside my apartment but that’s not as cool… But you know, I bet alligators aren’t as scary as movies make them out to be.
Me: Um, I’d be scared. Those things are faster than they look.
Coworker: And they can climb trees! They can do that, right?
Me: I kinda doubt it…
Coworker: Well I’m just going to believe they do.
I’m getting roommates today. My little brother and his girlfriend are moving in with me.
Yes, that’s right. I’m going to be the third wheel every single day of my life.
I have a list a million miles long of things I should be doing right now but I suddenly felt the need to blog. I know, I’ve neglected this thing for months but it suddenly seemed incredibly important. Perhaps now I will actually start updating on a regular basis? I’ll need somewhere to vent, after all…
At any rate, I have come up with a list of things I will have to stop doing the instant they get here with all of their crap…Which, by the way, was supposed to be an hour ago.
- No more leaving the bathroom door wide open when I shower, pee or poop. Yes, I just referred to the fact that I poop. GIRLS DO THAT TOO.
- No more sitting on the couch in my underwear.
- No more streaking through the house to grab something out of the dryer.
- No more leaving things in random places (underwear in the living room, etc…)
- No more singing Journey songs at the top of my lungs whenever the mood strikes.
- No more stumbling through the house in various states of undress to make coffee in the morning. Actually, that doesn’t tend to end well so I should probably never ever do that again (scalding hot water, bare flesh, practically no motor skills…).