I’m getting roommates today. My little brother and his girlfriend are moving in with me.
Yes, that’s right. I’m going to be the third wheel every single day of my life.
I have a list a million miles long of things I should be doing right now but I suddenly felt the need to blog. I know, I’ve neglected this thing for months but it suddenly seemed incredibly important. Perhaps now I will actually start updating on a regular basis? I’ll need somewhere to vent, after all…
At any rate, I have come up with a list of things I will have to stop doing the instant they get here with all of their crap…Which, by the way, was supposed to be an hour ago.
- No more leaving the bathroom door wide open when I shower, pee or poop. Yes, I just referred to the fact that I poop. GIRLS DO THAT TOO.
- No more sitting on the couch in my underwear.
- No more streaking through the house to grab something out of the dryer.
- No more leaving things in random places (underwear in the living room, etc…)
- No more singing Journey songs at the top of my lungs whenever the mood strikes.
- No more stumbling through the house in various states of undress to make coffee in the morning. Actually, that doesn’t tend to end well so I should probably never ever do that again (scalding hot water, bare flesh, practically no motor skills…).