We interrupt your regularly scheduled silliness to announce that Willfully Disobedient has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you, Brown and Coconut!
In order to be officially called a Versatile Blogger:
Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are 15 awesome blogs I’d like to nominate (in no particular order):
3. Scary Mommy
15. I Am Bossy
And… Seven things about me:
1. At 31 years old I still have two baby teeth.
2. I’m actually more comfortable walking in heels than flats, thanks to five years in Show Choir.
3. I don’t eat or cook meat on the bone.
4. When I was in college I had a pet lizard (an anole, to be exact) named Mojo.
5. I was in 4-H for ten years. Walnut Willing Workers, WHOOP!
6. I sometimes make race car noises when driving.
7. Nothing will get me laughing quicker than a good fart.