Some things I’m thinking about today (in no particular order):
– I don’t understand why people, after calling a business and getting no answer, just hang up and immediately call back. Actually, I don’t get why people do that when calling my personal phone, either.
– I hate the fact that I have a please-tell-me-your-life-story face. I didn’t need to know that you’re bipolar and I really didn’t need to know that you did some time for shooting your ex-wife and her boyfriend. Oh, neither person died and she was gardening the very next day? Uh…Still not cool, dude. I am sufficiently creeped out now.
– Speaking of bipolar…How about this Indiana weather? Thunderstorms and tornadoes one day, snow the next. And it’s supposed to be 50 degrees tomorrow? My sinuses are thrilled.
– Coffee. I love it.
– My new phone (Motorola Photon, Android OS) is the most awesome thing on the planet. The Boyfriend says I’m addicted to it. I agree.
– Activia yogurt commercials creep me out. I don’t understand why Jamie Lee Curtis cares so deeply about my pooping habits.
– The people that send Jamie Lee Curtis videos about pooping creep me out a little more.
– Words With Friends has the ability to stop me in my tracks, no matter where I am or what I’m doing. Alice M. played the word HAPPY?! Allow me to pause for a moment to trounce this m-n-effer verbally.
– The Boyfriend and I have been together for a year as of today. I wrote about the first time he called me here. I still think he’s super neat.
– It’s a good thing I’m the only one in the office today. I’m gassy. Toot!